Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC (“FTT”) is committed to respecting the privacy of our users. We strive to provide a safe and secure user experience. By using the FTT web site, you consent to the policies and practices described in this Statement. Please read this page carefully to learn about how we treat information on the FTT web site. This page may be amended or changed at any time without notice.
Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. If you access a FTT web site outside the United States, your usage of the FTT site constitutes consent to the transfer of your data out of your country and to the United States.
Our site may contain links to other web sites over which we have no control. FTT is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other web sites to which you choose to link from the FTT web site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to the information we collect on the FTT web site, and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion.
COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION
In some areas of our web site, FTT requests that you provide information, including your name, company name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contact information, billing information and any other information from which your identity is discernible. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the these types of information.
We also may gather information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses.
We retain indefinitely all the information we gather about users in an effort to make their repeat use of FTT more efficient, practical and relevant.
FTT complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union. Complying with this framework requires:
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
- Relevance. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Sharing. Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- Enforcement. We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view FTT’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at:
Financial Tracking, LLC
1111 E. Putnam Avenue, Suite 304
Riverside, CT 06878
Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FTT has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR web site at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
GENERAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. These other companies may have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any third party.
PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
If FTT decides to change its privacy statement, these changes will be posted here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose it to anyone..
FTT uses temporary “cookies” to help personalize and maximize your online experience and online time. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. FTT’s cookies are automatically deleted when you log off of the FTT web site. You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on the FTT web site.
Revised and effective June 11, 2013